NASCAR crash, as explained in Taiwanese animation!

slant6billy

Reaction score
Funny, how it is OK to make fun of any guy with a mullet and a beer gut, but any other member of society can't be made fun of - it would be politically incorrect. I really liked the 4 door Camrys with the Superbird trunk wing. actually have seen a few of those cool cars locally ....... just threw up in my mouth

ramenth

Reaction score
Funny, how it is OK to make fun of any guy with a mullet and a beer gut, but any other member of society can't be made fun of - it would be politically incorrect. I really liked the 4 door Camrys with the Superbird trunk wing. actually have seen a few of those cool cars locally ....... just threw up in my mouth

No, you can still make fun of white conservative Christians.... MSNBC does it all the time. lol

I like the opening line about NASCAR fans going to watch the race and waiting for the crashes. I keep going to the demolition derby and hoping a NASCAR race will break out.

My imp

Reaction score
Sorry if NASCAR Racing doesn't have all the raw excitement of two lard assas in anal floss & cute little hair buns trying to push each other out of circle! I suppose they just go to see who gets crushed when one or both pus guts lands in the audience!

My imp

Reaction score
Sorry if NASCAR Racing doesn't have all the raw excitement of two lard assas in anal floss & cute little hair buns trying to push each other out of circle! I suppose they just go to see who gets crushed when one or both pus guts lands in the audience!
a circle

NoCar340

Reaction score
NASCAR: Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks. :icon_biggrin:

I stopped watching when the last factory-produced body-in-white left the superspeedways for good. That was back in '85, and an Imperial no less.

Arrington.jpg

Arrington.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
im still a big nascar fan, and a fan of stock car racing at the local level too. me and my brother used to race at ELKO SPEEDWAY back in 1986 in the thunder car class. pure stock to most people.. friggin had a blast even though we never won. gone are the days of the STOCK car part of stock car racing ,, and yes. nascar drivers ARE athletes to last 5 hours in a 150 degree heat. just most people dont see them that way,lol

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I've Really lost interest in the past couple of years. This year happen to get worse with the revamp or "final stage" of the chase for the cup and the revamp of qualifying. I think they're just making too easy. honestly I've been paying attention more to drag racing and the united sportscar Championship.

Back