Newbie From Roscoe, IL

greyghost

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a place to kick around ideas for my LeBaron and from what I've read as a guest I think I'm in the right place. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I want to post up some pics of the car but I'm having difficulty with this part from the "FAQ" page: "As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Photos & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'." I can get to the "UCP" but I'm not seeing the "Photos & Albums" link so I can create an album! Suggestions anyone?

I'm gonna give this a shot by updating this entry and adding some pics.
LeBaron4 8.14.jpg
LeBaron3 8.14.JPG
LeBaron2 8.14.JPG
LeBaron1 8.14.jpg

LeBaron4 8.14.jpg

LeBaron3 8.14.JPG

LeBaron2 8.14.JPG

LeBaron1 8.14.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
You can add twenty images in photo gallery but you are unable to make albums. And if your working on a build and restoring a vehicle make a post at project and restorations and just keep adding process pictures as you go we love pictures. I am fairly new but we have staff members who can confirm this for you for sure if I am wrong and they are always online most times. Welcome to the site.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
You should have gotten a confirmation email when you joined.
Did you complete that? That could be the problem.
If you did let me know and I'll do some investigating.

greyghost

Reaction score
I'm unable to edit my original posting again. I added jpegs right from my computer but only the text for the photo descriptions are there and they don't appear to be openable. Let me try loading them in fro my Fotki account. It won't let me put any files in from Fotki. I get an error message stating the file size is too large. I'll have to see what I can do to reduce their size.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm unable to edit my original posting again. I added jpegs right from my computer but only the text for the photo descriptions are there and they don't appear to be openable. Let me try loading them in fro my Fotki account. It won't let me put any files in from Fotki. I get an error message stating the file size is too large. I'll have to see what I can do to reduce their size.

I just tried a couple of things.....try it now using the image icon.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
That is a nice solid ride. You have any plans for it? Please share progress.

greyghost

Reaction score
That is a nice solid ride. You have any plans for it? Please share progress.
I got a used 4bbl intake comin' from "ezautowreckers" through ebay. Cost me $70 and came off a '79 Ram 150 pickup with a 318 in it. My brother who sold me the car seems to think I could have problems switchin' up to a 4bbl because the 318 in my LeBaron is "lean-burn". I suspect at the worst I may have to change out the distributor. I really can't afford an engine replacement right now. I have a Demon on each ear. One's whisperin' "big block" and the other's whisperin' "360". My financial sense says "hop-up what ya got"!

72Dodge

Reaction score
Sweet LeBaron! I love it! I grew up mostly around Rockford not far from you, still go back there all the time. If you need anything or have anything or whatever, may be convenient location-wise, keep that in mind!

I like the look of your car with the steelies.

LSM360

Reaction score
Sweet LeBaron! I love it! I grew up mostly around Rockford not far from you, still go back there all the time. If you need anything or have anything or whatever, may be convenient location-wise, keep that in mind!

Me too. the steelies look great and of course the LeBaron is a classic. Capn's right; good time to do the lean burn conversion. You will also need some 4 barrel linkage. If you can't find the linkage you need check on ebay. It pops up there too. Welcome!

brotherGood

Reaction score

I was born in Rockford. Still have a friend in that area that I keep in contact with. We moved to Ohio when I was 8, but went back a couple times until my aunt moved to Macomb.

Back