Newcomer from Queens NY.

Spiral X

Reaction score
Hi guys I popped over here to either unload a project I don't have time for or to get more info to get it done ! I have an 81 diplomat coupe that was poorly converted to a manual transmission by the previous owner. I'll get some pictures up when I get a chance. Until then, hi!

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
if ya need any ninja work done look me up ,lol ...welcome aboard like the capt said !

greymouser7

Reaction score
Hi guys I popped over here to either unload a project I don't have time for or to get more info to get it done ! I have an 81 diplomat coupe that was poorly converted to a manual transmission by the previous owner. I'll get some pictures up when I get a chance. Until then, hi!

in my heavy metal hell raiser thread in f body general discussion section I posted maybe 20 pictures of manual diagrams of the proper manual stick shift set up, starting on post number 239

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/showthread.php?3162-Heavy-Metal-Hell-raiser/page10

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Hi,

I am quite new too, welcome to the site, there is so much information, everyone is real nice on here and amazingly helpful! Keep the car, you have something quite interesting!

See You
Bruce

Last edited:
Back