nos rare grill for a 78/79 volare

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I guess I will have to go and find some cars here in phoenix and sell the grill for more than I paid for the car, And I am not kidding they are out their.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I fully understand that they're rare and it's supply and demand but $1000 for a grille for a car I can pick up for $1500 is a bit much.IMO.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
greymouser7 and I have been talking about this very thing. how cool would it be to retrofit a charger grill on one of these babies. or even the new challenger grills with a flat hood. would look sick. If someone would make those and sell them at half the NOS grill price it would make that person a fortune. NOS grills are very pricey. 1000 should buy the entire body kit. Spoiler, wheel flares, chin spoiler, window louvers, and a custom grill. just imagine the possibilities...

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
I fully understand that they're rare and it's supply and demand but $1000 for a grille for a car I can pick up for $1500 is a bit much.IMO.
but you got a car full of OLD parts now ,,not nos (new).
you can buy a pair of shoes at the thrift store for $5 in crappy shape ,but if you want new you gots to pay $150.depends what ya like to look like while your out cruising around???

BHA43

Reaction score
The implement dealer by me had a tractor/combine salvage yard across the street. They had a sign at the parts counter that said.
" If you want nice clean oats you have to pay a premium, however if you don't mind you can get a considerable discount on ones that have already been thru the horse"

but you got a car full of OLD parts now ,,not nos (new).
you can buy a pair of shoes at the thrift store for $5 in crappy shape ,but if you want new you gots to pay $150.depends what ya like to look like while your out cruising around???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back