Not an F,M,J body but damn nice car if you can get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Hoooly crap I am not that far away and I have been looking for one of those for the wife. I had a Magnum GT with the buckets and console and that was an awesome cruiser, and you can't beat black and grey. I gotta keep my eye on that one....

efriedrich

Reaction score
I like Cordoba's alot but they big and heavy sob's. I passed on a low mileage 77 Cordoba that was optioned very nicely and in outstanding original condition for $3000 and bought my LeBaron instead, but I still think they are great looking cars.

Last edited:

Eastyorker

Reaction score
That looks classy. How does the auction work? Any locals?

furyfrank

Reaction score
My question is why is it at a insurance auction ????

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Got a friend with a 79 Doba, white with tan leather interior, T Tops, factory 360 4 barrel, and otherwise pretty well loaded . Told me I could have it for cheap since he's hurting for money. Problem is no gas tank and heard that tank is pretty hard to find - supposedly a 1 year only item.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Got a friend with a 79 Doba, white with tan leather interior, T Tops, factory 360 4 barrel, and otherwise pretty well loaded . Told me I could have it for cheap since he's hurting for money. Problem is no gas tank and heard that tank is pretty hard to find - supposedly a 1 year only item.

How cheap is cheap you know?

looks like that one requires a business license to bid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back