not mine on feebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

krytellan

Reaction score
I would swear that car was a Volare. The interior is in every single way the same as my Volare except I have a column shifter (no center console). Every aspect of dash, seats, door panels, cargo area, cargo storage doors, glove box, everything is the same.

Why make two different car lines if they're going to be exactly the same?

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
I thought they were trying to make a 'sport wagon' out of these things-aka " The Load Runner." Not being a smart ass, I believe that was the jist of the car and marketing strategy

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Dodge Aspen/Plymouth Volare....just about the same cars...didn't look too bad except for those before mentioned suncracks in the dash...good luck with that or shorter version GLWT

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
All that wind and no sale yet...I have a feeling it won't hit his reserve....eggbay to the rescue again

WildCat

Reaction score
didn't read much about it, but if memory serves me right, I remember reading about a Load Runner

basicly a volare wagon road runner. Never read about a aspen sport wagon, but looks like what i recall on the load runner

Would make a cool hauler

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
It got up to $8,300 and then died...he needs to shorten all his discription and not repeat as much and go for $8,000 next time

johnnyride

Reaction score
He's flipping this. He bought it last year from the Midwest. I had a chance to buy this last year for $5500 or so, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back