Obsession...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I don't believe that is a 28,000 mile car. Seems like way to much grime in the engine compartment.

Erics5th

Reaction score
No kidding. I'll buy 128K, not 28K. Not a bad price for the car though, in my old stomping grounds too.

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I don't believe that is a 28,000 mile car. Seems like way to much grime in the engine compartment.
That's what mine looked like when I got it, it had 130k. My guess is that it has 128k. Still though it seems like a clean car other than engine bay.

Erics5th

Reaction score
A good blast at the coin-op car wash will clean it up nicely. Thats what the engine compartment in my 5th looked like... and it was an 89K mile car.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
You're probably right about the mileage, I didn't look past the beauty-shots at first cuz I'm still a few months away from being able to buy anything (which is why I wish I hadn't seen it NOW). I still think 2G is a pretty reasonable starting point for a car that clean, even if it has 128k on it.

Gotta have patience. Eyes on the prize. Good things come to those who wait. Blah blah blah...I want an oompa-loompa NOW, daddy!

BTW, there's a couple of J bodies, a Mirada and an 83 'doba on Portland Craigslist right now too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back