parking gone wrong

slant6billy

Reaction score
I could not slip a piece of paper between to bumpers. I snapped off a few photos. My coworker (who is a girl) saw the driver and said," Women suck when it comes to parking." The black honda was trying to get in before a driveway entrance. So she bumper kissed the white GMC and blocked the white GMC in
park n bump.jpg
bump R park.jpg

park n bump.jpg

bump R park.jpg

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
haha awesome.
some people have it coming
and yes, is someone did that to me, damn right id be using that bumper!

slant6billy

Reaction score
The car in front of the white GMC was 4 to 6 inches from the bumper. So that GMC was not leaving anytime soon. My coworker Amy was most upset and it was not even her car. Amy was the one who witness the Honda's driver be such a BEOTCH. Amy is the voice of reason. In her mid 30s and single. She runs 10 miles a day and drive a 2010 CS Mustang GT 5 speed stick. Amy coined the phrase, "That chick needs to get F#(K'd in the s!" when she witnesses another woman acting really bitchy. Amy is one of the coolest chicks I know. She wanted to leave a note on the GMC with all the Hondas info (plate No.) And she also wanted to leave another note on the Honda.............With the a one word statement. She would not tell it outloud. She also left work early before me. When I left, all the cars were gone, so who knows- Amy might have put some smackdown out there. One can only wonder? And no... I ain't posting a pic of Amy- you guys would not be able to control yourselves.

My imp

Reaction score
Yeah, he's the one who came up with the "Do you know how to keep a moron in suspense?", "I'll tell you tomorrow!" yeah, your a cool kid, I'll invite you to all my parties!

brotherGood

Reaction score
Dude, I'd be pissed. If it were in my truck (its a beater), That Honda wouldn't be there anymore. The hitch would be into the radiator. Good luck finding me too..lol.

Back