Please identify these NOS seat covers and landau roof pieces

gregs70

Reaction score
Rescued these from a dealership a few days ahead of the wrecking ball about ten years ago. I've been told at swap meets that the seats covers are 77 B body, some say F-body. I have the white vinyl backs and bottoms of the front buckets and what looks like the back of the back seat. They are dirty but nice. The landau roof piece and padding - not a clue. Can anybody tell me what these are???? They need a good home!

Seats - back detail.jpg
Top liner.jpg
Top number.jpg
Top.jpg
Seats top and bottom front.jpg
Seats top and bottom rear.jpg
Seats number.jpg
Seats tag.jpg
Seats - back.jpg
Top liner 2.jpg

Seats top and bottom front.jpg

Seats top and bottom rear.jpg

Seats number.jpg

Seats tag.jpg

Seats - back.jpg

Seats - back detail.jpg

Top.jpg

Top number.jpg

Top liner.jpg

Top liner 2.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
looks like they could be f body, doyou have the front seat bottoms also?. do you plan on selling?,,,,, oops.,. i see you have bottoms,lol. if these are f body i would be interested in buying for a fair price

gregs70

Reaction score
looks like they could be f body, doyou have the front seat bottoms also?. do you plan on selling?,,,,, oops.,. i see you have bottoms,lol. if these are f body i would be interested in buying for a fair price

Yes, they will be for sale once I know what they are for.

gregs70

Reaction score
Looks like these are for a 1977 Aspen, probably the same for a Volare. I have white vinyl bucket seat back and bottom covers plus the back seat back. These are NOS!!!! I could put these in eBay but would rather support the Mopar websites. PM me with offers. Or, mods, should I post in a different area?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like these are for a 1977 Aspen, probably the same for a Volare. I have white vinyl bucket seat back and bottom covers plus the back seat back. These are NOS!!!! I could put these in eBay but would rather support the Mopar websites. PM me with offers. Or, mods, should I post in a different area?
I can move it to the for sale section.

Back