Portland area, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
No to the lowrider on the first one.

5U35X55R23n43ka3l1bc28d1279b3769e19bb.jpg

Too bad but it looks like the second one is already gone...

5Z65P05S63n83ka3o8bbrc595cf0b41331d1f.jpg
5Y35W55U03m63pb3l7bbr4f46ecf2a8a51e4f.jpg

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
There's not a huge lowrider scene in the Portland/Vancouver area that I know of, but I'm pretty new here...I could be , and often am, wrong. Why people insist on enumerating what and/or how the vehicle they are selling can/could be used by potential purchasers ("Would make a great hot rod, rat rod, restoration, or restomod!"...Really? No shit? I had no idea you could do all that stuff with a car. I was going to make a planter/ironing board out of it.) in their C'sList ads is beyond me. I always assume the cat who's perusing the "Cars and Trucks For Sale" area has a clue what they're looking for and what they're gonna do with it when they get it. Maybe that'll help keep that Dippy coupe in place til I finally get enuff dough together to seriously SHOP instead of just LOOK and daydream (and, of course, criticize people's ads. I'm working on being nicer)
I'd bet with a little bit of work and some defoliant that Duster could be flipped or even driven. I got a "Just-give-me -20 bux-more-than-the-scrap-man-and-haul-it-away" vibe offa that one.

partfiler69

Reaction score
PLEASE, somebody save that duster! I would, but it's 8 million miles away from me. :(
Plus, i'm sure my wife would skin me if i drug it home, lol. But the grille would almost make it worthwile.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
I wish I could get either one or both myself. I've always liked M bodies but am a fairly recent appreciater of F bodies.
Cars tend to last longer around here despite the rain (and subsequent moss) because they don't put anything on the roads in the winter. A little de-icer before a storm (not sodium based) and a little sand on hills and curves is all. From an enthusiast's point of view it's great. As a trucker, well...I wish I was back in AZ.

Eastyorker

Reaction score
The ad for the M is gone. Did anyone ever follow up on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back