Power Blast Plate on 360 Magnum

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Installed the power blast plate, seat of the paints its feels better when you hit the gas, out of the hole hard to tell as would always spin up! Feels like it works. Got a dam air leak!! I just took it to 5000rpm! Its not a race motor!! Here is the link to if your interested. Thompson Performance, LLC

So what you think, does it pick up the revs pretty quick for a pretty much stock engine? is it about normal?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Their product is one of the best ideas I’ve seen, in a long time.
I can see how that would even improve a 2-bbl carburetor – and I want one (but they don’t make one yet for any carburetor that came from factory on any FMJ vehicle).
BudW

Aspen500

Reaction score
I watched their video and everything they said made perfect sense. I'll bet that is exactly what my car needs to get rid of the lag my carb has, especially if you press the gas too quick. I've got a 50cc accel pump and have tried different actuating cams along with bigger and smaller squirter orifices, etc. and was only able to minimize the lag. Unfortunately, none of them will fit my carb either (Summit brand 750cfm). Thought it might but went out and looked down the carb and,,,,,,,,,,nope, not even close. :(

Bruceynz

Reaction score
its kinda atomizes the fuel better, I dunno if this did it or not but seems to start easy from cold! although it was 86f here yesterday :)

Back