Prepare To Drool

NoCar340

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the grossly-inflated MSRPs stated? The price they mentioned for the '72 Duster was full-boat Duster 340 money, way higher than the base car shown. It was similar with all of 'em.

That '72 Newport was sexy... one of the best C-barge grilles of the '69-up era. Still, I'm with 80 Aspen RT and would choose the Satellite overall. I'm really not much into full-size cars (no cracks about my Imperial; it's a mid-size).

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the grossly-inflated MSRPs stated? The price they mentioned for the '72 Duster was full-boat Duster 340 money, way higher than the base car shown. It was similar with all of 'em.

That '72 Newport was sexy... one of the best C-barge grilles of the '69-up era. Still, I'm with 80 Aspen RT and would choose the Satellite overall. I'm really not much into full-size cars (no cracks about my Imperial; it's a mid-size).

Aw come on...no Imperial cracks?....lol.
That's typical of those game shows...
"Suggested retail price...TEN MILLION DOLLARS!!!!"

The Newport is gorgeous, the Satellite is drool material. But the Fury has me drooling.

NoCar340

Reaction score
I don't mind the Fury; the front styling reminds me a little of the '70 Super Bee I had back in '92. It's not enough to make me want it, though. It's just too big. Now, maybe if the top went down...

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I don't mind the Fury; the front styling reminds me a little of the '70 Super Bee I had back in '92. It's not enough to make me want it, though. It's just too big. Now, maybe if the top went down...

That's just me....
I love those old C barges.

Back