Proof! People Are Idiots

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I don't know if you have "shoppers drug mart" in the states but up here it's like the walmart of drug stores.
The other day I'm pulling in their parking lot and lo and behold
A FOUR car collision in the bloody drug store parking lot???!!!!
How is this possible?
Has the general population's mind really atrophied to this point?
2012-10-30 17.45.40-1.jpg

2012-10-30 17.45.40-1.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
L O frickin L earlyer driving the aspen to get some quick food and i go from the light on a green and bam i slam the breaks on some volvo cruised right thru a long been red ppl r idiots

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
L O frickin L earlyer driving the aspen to get some quick food and i go from the light on a green and bam i slam the breaks on some volvo cruised right thru a long been red ppl r idiots

They truly are
I've seen enough inbred moves just in the past month to twist your head.
Every morning I check the traffic report on my phone.
Collision, collision, collision.
Unreal.

Last edited:

lowbudget

Reaction score
I just got back from Kuwait City......You guys ain't seen nothing until you drive in the Middle East. Then you know the true definition of IDIOT.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Idiot update.

I heard on the news today that in our fair city,
There have been 19 "PEDESTRIAN" fatalities this year.
This I believe is the perfect combination of
Atrophy of the brain,
Texting/GPS hypnotized drivers
And texting/ipod blaring pedestrian's

Governing 3000+ pounds of metal?
You might want to pay a little more attention to what the he'll you're doing
Stepping of a curb in downtown rush hour?
You might want to pay attention and take a look around before you step off that curb.

I do feel for the victims
But you have to wonder how much of this is just natural selection at work.

:confused1:

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
As usual Captain, you have the nak for witnessing idiots at their best. Thankfully, they did not include you in that party.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As usual Captain, you have the nak for witnessing idiots at their best. Thankfully, they did not include you in that party.

I have witnessed an impressive amount of them and unfortunately they sometimes include me.
Had a pseudo-terrorist type come off a side street right in the path of my 5th in a Camry. No way in hell I could stop on time.
Creamed him in the rear quarter.
Just demolished his car.
All he did to my 5th was pop my drivers side bumper shock.
But it looked bad so I made him fess $1000 cash to make it go away.
Went to my buddy's shop, pulled the bumper out, shot him $100 and put $900 in my pocket.
I basically charged him an "idiot fee" for being such an inbred. :laughing4:

slant6billy

Reaction score
My sister teeboned a pontiac sunbird with her 69 Valiant a few years ago. The sunbird was bent in half. The Valiant stripped the steering box- so it was not a good day. I'd like to get a good iron mopar with a good pusher front end for the idiot factor out there. You know, something real rusty, but running good and sound.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My sister teeboned a pontiac sunbird with her 69 Valiant a few years ago. The sunbird was bent in half. The Valiant stripped the steering box- so it was not a good day. I'd like to get a good iron mopar with a good pusher front end for the idiot factor out there. You know, something real rusty, but running good and sound.

The only thing I did like about the 89 craprice I had was I didn't give a sh*t about it and it was big and heavy.
I had an idiot rear end me in a drive thru one day.
Trashed the front of his yaris, I wiped his paint of my bumper with a rag.
Didn't do jack to my car.
What kind if a moron rear ends you in a drive thru????

slant6billy

Reaction score
Morons come in different kinds? Like popsicles HA HA! I would love to start blogging my days at the Carwash. The things said / stated by morons. The mishaps, driver clueless crap. People did not know the "N" on the shifter was for Neutral. Or Neutral and Park are the same, right? Sure, except one makes clicking noises as the car gets dragged through the tunnel. The only bright spot was I hired hot towel girls.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Morons come in different kinds? Like popsicles HA HA! I would love to start blogging my days at the Carwash. The things said / stated by morons. The mishaps, driver clueless crap. People did not know the "N" on the shifter was for Neutral. Or Neutral and Park are the same, right? Sure, except one makes clicking noises as the car gets dragged through the tunnel. The only bright spot was I hired hot towel girls.

Hot towel girls???!!!
You DO have pics right?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have them in their carwash attire. However, when my band entered this MTV highway to hell contest. These two from the towel girl arsenal rogered up for the duty . They really dug the 69 roadrunner and the F-body camera car

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay, I've just witnessed a new level in retardation.
Just now, was picking up my wife from work.
Driving up a residential street.. A two laner.
One coming, one going
Speed limit is 25 mph.
I'm doing around 30- 35..
Some little jerkoff in a (what else?) civic pulls out and passes me in the oncoming lane.
Now I've seen this kind of sh*t a million times on the highway
But on a city street? This is a first.
I have a beautiful little "Equalizer" beside my seat and I so wanted to chase this clown down so we could have a "chat".
Unfortunately my wife has forbidden me to "chat" with other drivers when they piss me off.

What an a**hole!!!*

Back