Race track opens in 7 weeks

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Looking forward to some dyno time and track time!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Norwalk Ohio. Summit Racing owns it and it's a very nice track. They have much better track prep there than the local track, but it's 1.5 hrs away vs. 35 min. Dragway 42 is my nearest track and it opens a week earlier weather permitting. My first time down 42 was a little unsettling. You have to get on the brakes hard to make the first turn-off, otherwise you go long and the track is HORRIBLE after that...bumps,ruts,dips. I told the operators, if this were a public road, it would be shut down and repaired! haha I could only imagine what it's like for the guys going 150 + !

mirada82

Reaction score
I cant wait till the tracks here in ohio open. I can be to at least 4 dragstrips within an hour (Norwalk, Dragway 42, National trails, and Pacemakers), and plan on going alot this year. Probbably wont be in my mirada, but ill taking my truck as much as i can.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I'm going a lot as well, I don't care what I have to take lol. Muncie is only about 45 minutes from my house but I could maybe pop over to Norwalk if a few of us decide to meet there. Two or three of us meeting up at the track would be a hoot. Do your wives like it, it would make the trip more do able if my old lady had some company while I'm playing.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Pfffff...
We have a weekly car show up here all summer
It's fifteen minutes from my place.
I ask the wife if she wants to come along all the time.
All she ever says is "Have Fun".

Back