Saw this on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

82Cordoba

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIPER-POWER...alvage_Parts_Cars&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c62009e23

Here is the description:
1981 Chysler Imperial. It currently has a 318 V8 with a edelbrock intake and 4-barrel caarb. Carb is new (re-man) also has a brad new HEI style distributor. Body is very clean, paint is flat from the california sun. has rust bubles under trunk and around gas door, NO THEOTHER RUST ANYWHERE (see pics). Interior is a white leather with blood red 1" think carpet (this is factory). back seats are very clean, friont are fine to use, but should be redone to be perfect. I was planning on putting a 8.3 liter Viper engine in this car (engine also for sale in another auction), but due to several spine surguries I can no longer work on cars, or afford to have work done :-( My loss is your gain. I have nice clean paperwork on this car, should be off Cal DMV for you Cali buyers (VIN 2A3BY62J3BR114205, LIC# 4CPT825). car is missing the battery. I have not driven this car beyond my street. Needs some work on fuel system, isn"t getting gas, fires right up on carb cleaner. I'd probably drop the tank, replace feul pump/pick up, filters and go from there, but as stated, am no longer able to work on cars. I will be listing other projects and cars also so check my other auctions. car is located in Wildomar, ca. about 75 miles south-southeast of LA. if you're local please come take a look. I may be able to delivery up to 300miles for a small fee, but buyer is responcible for all transportation arragments and cost. I am always available to help as I'm not working (again, spine surgury :-( ....... For you Imperial fans I also have a 1982 Frank Sinatra edition Imperial that just needs paint, interor already done, great shape......ask if interested. DUE TO ALL THE LOSERS ON EBAY, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST A FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 I WILL CANCEL YOUR BID UNLESS YOU SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER BEFORE BIDDING. Sorry about that, but it cost money to sell ietms on eBay......

May be somethin to look at for a buy it now of $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back