SKETCHY 1 of 1 4 speed Super Coupe

Aspen500

Reaction score
I don't know how some of those people can sleep at night. Maybe I was just raised to be too honest but, I can sleep perfectly well at night.

Ele115

Reaction score
I wish I had a dollar for every time the Ambulance that took JFK's body to the airport went up for sale LOL

Oldiron440

Reaction score
If he has a factory 4 speed 360 , I guess I would have a factory 440 car.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the ticket! My car has a rare factory 500" engine and 8 3/4 rear axle, even though they said the 8 3/4" was discontinued. It's a one of one factory built car.;)

Oldiron440

Reaction score
My factory 440 car runs tens!! Lol
Has the super rare e85 option with 12.5 CR.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Let's not get crazy now gentleman.
OK. Geez, always have to suck the fun right out of everything.:D

My point was, I've seen and heard over the past 40 years, people make claims about a car that are so obviously false , it just makes me wonder how some can be so dishonest. Some of them may not have been dishonest on purpose. Maybe they just didn't know. The others, had to have known it was a lie and were looking for a sucker. You know the types, always working an angle? Also, always looking over their shoulder. My thought is, it's a lot easier to remember what you said if it isn't a lie.

It's just like those guys driving around in a POS with "12.03" in white shoe polish on their 1/4 window, like they were on their way home from the strip after doing some bracket racing. You know darn well, it would have struggled to break into the 15's, much less the 12's.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Well the 12k 1 of 1 SC is back, now seems to being parted by the same seller.

1978 Dodge aspen super coupe complete interior Seats dash headliner trim column | eBay

selling complete interior not parting out the interior the COMPLETE AS IT SITS ALL AT ONE TIME !!! no shipping local pick up bring that green then i will aide in removing . this interior is complete stock and comes with all seats all trim /panels brand new headliner ( this is a deluxe interior ) dash and pad original radio and brand new old stock speakers gauges etc , does not come with A/C controller ( i will be selling all the ac stuff as a package as it works great ) steering column wheel etc all electronics connected to it ( they all work ) ask FOR PAYMENT OPTIONS AS ITS C A S H AND CARRY ON SITE

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Someone needs to go smack that guy in the head and knock some sense into him. First for parting the car out for no good reason and then for just being a scam artist. Good luck selling an interior that has to be picked up and removed in person (no shipping) and he ONLY wants $4,000 for it. Sometime's I guess all you can do is shake your head and say WTF??????????????????

Ele115

Reaction score
I think the guy just wants pain pills

"It's. One of one a real 4-speed this or that, I won't take a penny less than $6,500 Actually I would consider 2 dozen Oxys, text me before my sentencing date"

Aspen500

Reaction score
I think the guy just wants pain pills

"It's. One of one a real 4-speed this or that, I won't take a penny less than $6,500 Actually I would consider 2 dozen Oxys, text me before my sentencing date"
I think you may be correct.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Off the topic I know, sorry. Another one I saw on Ebay. "NOS" gas cap. Um, no. First of all it's painted already and if you zoom in, it's painted very poorly. Look at the back and you can see on the seal where it's been used before. Nothing wrong with a used cap but it should be advertised and priced as used, not brand new OEM NOS. The "NOS" cap I bought ended up being used BUT, it was also something like $10 to the door so I won't complain about the misadvertisment.
New NOS, Mopar OEM 1976 - 1980 Plymouth Volare Lebaron Aspen Dodge gas fuel cap | eBay

Oldiron440

Reaction score
This picture
3.jpg

Makes me think the car is wrecked. The broken part and missing trim plus the goofy line on the pillar for one and the plastic over the passenger side door glass.

Back