Solid Pucks

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
How much were they again?
Ditto.

Note: part number 4419942 (FRT SUSP HOL DOWN FLEET VEH) is still a valid part number from Dodge, today.
Just because the part number is still valid, doesn’t mean the part is actually available.

MSRP is $161.00, as of October 27, 2016.
I found that part number performing a Google search and found web site A selling them for $112.85, site B for $120.75, site C for $118.63 and site D saying part has been discontinued (which I suspect is the case).

I doubt one will find one through a Dodge dealer – but it is possible.

BudW

Last edited:

lowbudget

Reaction score
I suspect it is just like the 5th Ave. rocker molding clips. They show them but when you go to order they are not available.

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
Mine fit only thing is I had to use the ones the drawing shows for front in the back. Mine is a 73 satellite. The drawing shows the front to be smaller but no way the larger ones were fitting the back. Bolts and washers ended up costing $30 and change for just 4 of each from Fastenal, about the only place here I could get them from. I need to get at least 6 people wanting them to get price for the aluminum down cheap enough to do them for 150 and you supply the bolts and washers.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking that B-bodies and FMJ-bodies, the front mounts are in the rear on other body style, and vice versa – but that is not confirmed.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Mine fit only thing is I had to use the ones the drawing shows for front in the back. Mine is a 73 satellite. The drawing shows the front to be smaller but no way the larger ones were fitting the back. Bolts and washers ended up costing $30 and change for just 4 of each from Fastenal, about the only place here I could get them from. I need to get at least 6 people wanting them to get price for the aluminum down cheap enough to do them for 150 and you supply the bolts and washers.

Like I said before . Count me in .

brotherGood

Reaction score
If I didn't just drop 2500 bucks on a sewer line project, I'd be in..but I'm gonna be out for a while..lol

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Found a pic

bodymntfmj.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I would a set – but will not have funds for a few more months (until income taxes come back).
BudW

Back