Spring Is Coming...I Swear

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As has been mentioned many times...by me more than a few times...this winter has been relentless.
I can usually slip in a small project or repair or two when we get a slight reprieve....this year?...no dice. Winter has refused to let go.
Which would explain all the talk about food and beer.
Makes sense....it is hibernation season here in the ice belt.
Too bad work has to screw that plan up....
But...although it's hard to believe right now...spring will come.
I've been stockpiling parts and tools in preparation for it.
Got lots to get done this year.....on the slab is...
Bodywork and paint on the Fifth (still on the fence about color...keep it silver, go black or two-tone) that'll be a game time decision.
Got some floor pan work I want to do on the Caravelle
And deal with the homemade Frankenwiring that I inherited with the Volare.....no dash lights at all and when I looked at the wiring
Let's just say the previous owner decided to try his hand at wiring...unsuccessfully.....what a mess from the firewall forward.
So...I do have a lot of projects to look forward to along with helping my buddy's with their projects.and damn well looking forward to it.....in the meantime it's too cold to even do an oil change without freezing your nuts off....but soon...I swear.

Anyone else got a project lineup on the go?

NoCar340

Reaction score
You might say that...

P1130006.jpg

That's just stuff that will fit on the shelves... there's a lot more lying around the basement and garage!

P1130006.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Have too much on my plate......side the house, roof the house, maybe windows, keep working for a living, and maybe get to mess with Modoba.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Yeah, they're helpful, but I'm just waiting for the middle-of-the-night crashing sound when that middle shelf finally lets go.

alf44

Reaction score
supposed to hid low 30s above by the weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its my weekend off too.,.,. ;)

Back