Super Coupe Emissions Decals

Wingin It

Reaction score
I picked up a 78 Aspen Super Coupe and the underside hood emissions decals are missing. Does anybody know if they are available reproduction?

Wingin It

Reaction score
WOW! $169 bucks for a complete kit of all the tech decals...I was looking just for the emissions decals....most of the other decals on the car are intact. I'll keep looking for a bit before i pull the trigger on that one.

LSM360

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of emissions decal repro's on ebay, and a few NOS, so you could try there if you haven't.

I think they have a part # at the bottom left, so if someone can supply you that, it would be an easier search.

LSM360

Reaction score
This is the closest thing on ebay at this time

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-DODGE...SIONS-VACUUM-ROUTING-HOSE-DECAL/391949944244?
s-l1600.jpg

Wingin It

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions...I picked up one of the diagrams, still need the long decal that has the tune-up specs on it.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Im working on something, it seems to be semi elusive. Its the same as on my KC and mines a bit scuffed but it wont be hard to scan a "like" format nos one of the same style and alter a few things to make it correct for a 78 and wouldnt cost hardly anything to have 6-8 run off since they charge by the foot for the sticker material.

Would 8-10 bucks shipped be considered excessive?

Wingin It

Reaction score
Im working on something, it seems to be semi elusive. Its the same as on my KC and mines a bit scuffed but it wont be hard to scan a "like" format nos one of the same style and alter a few things to make it correct for a 78 and wouldnt cost hardly anything to have 6-8 run off since they charge by the foot for the sticker material.

Would 8-10 bucks shipped be considered excessive?

No way! I'd gladly pay that and honestly a bit more to get one. Since that's quite a bit of work, and lets face it not a big market, I'd pay $15-20 with no complaints for one. I've talked with two better known decal vendors with no luck.

Wingin It

Reaction score
there are two decals...one has the hose routing, the other has the specs...idle speed, timing, etc...the hose routing just lays out where are the vacume lines go.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
1978 Aspen Super Coupe emissions decal.jpg

@383scuda
Were these new decals installed on your tool box or ones removed from a car?

If they were removed decals - how did you do that?

Either way - a very cool idea. I like it!
BudW

Edit:
I would like to get some "modified" decals to install on my car - that looks original but has 440 ci and other data pertaining to my vehicle
emissionsdec.jpg

emissionsdec2.jpg

Back