Super Express Car Wash

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This is so damn funny it deserves it's own thread.
I've just about pissed myself laughing watching this.

Old man loses grasp of which pedal does what.
Nobody was hurt.

http://youtu.be/q7NxL4II_vI

Funniest shit I've seen in a long time....

Even winds up perfectly parked! :toothy6:

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
I mentioned a while back that I ran a wash and gas station 20 years ago. This blue hair stuff was common. I had been run over at least once a day. I used to yell "neutral" so much, I yelled it in my sleep. It is just scary the attendant was not killed. I saw the news with this latest "speed wash" and had flash backs. It wasn't just old folks. There were plenty of folks who couldn't hear, but were not deaf, just ignorant. Instructions like "Left", "Right", "pull forward", "Foot off the brake" and for Christ sake "Put it in Neutral". Were had an open account with several body shops for mild boo boos. Lots of rear ended cars - a few each day. The guy who runs the was currently makes folks get out of the car and the attendants send them through. Just remember, this is what is out there riding the roads with all of us.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I mentioned a while back that I ran a wash and gas station 20 years ago. This blue hair stuff was common. I had been run over at least once a day. I used to yell "neutral" so much, I yelled it in my sleep. It is just scary the attendant was not killed. I saw the news with this latest "speed wash" and had flash backs. It wasn't just old folks. There were plenty of folks who couldn't hear, but were not deaf, just ignorant. Instructions like "Left", "Right", "pull forward", "Foot off the brake" and for Christ sake "Put it in Neutral". Were had an open account with several body shops for mild boo boos. Lots of rear ended cars - a few each day. The guy who runs the was currently makes folks get out of the car and the attendants send them through. Just remember, this is what is out there riding the roads with all of us.

THIS is why my PSA videos are always so.......animated.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just talked to the guys at my local car wash.
Apparently this kind of thing isn't so uncommon with the old timers. He said just recently one old woman did fine till she came out the other side and then for some reason she just hammered the gas, jumped the curb and wound up wrapped around a tree across the street.

Some old guy went to go in the car wash....
This one is up on a big hill that leads down to the main road sort of cliff like.
There's a slight hairpin curve to turn into the entrance.
He went for a straight pin instead, went off the edge and did the dukes of hazard down to the street.

The car wash is becoming a very dangerous place...

slant6billy

Reaction score
I had a woman throw it in reverse at the end- BOOM SMASH! Had a truck with a sparetire mount (minus the tire) on the front destroy a monte SS Aerocoupe. The damage was awful. Had crap come off a car and wrap around a brush and ding all the next 20 cars. I earned the nickname "Washgod" - looking like the 2nd coming kind of help. People came to the wash and prayed to me that their car came out in one piece at the other end. I told them I was no miracle worker many times. I was a miracle I got their POS clean. We washed off the cheap painted on white walls many times. Pulled a Jag's hood ornament off. Washed the inside many times of a car with a slightly opened sunroof. Had folks do all sort of weird stuff while going through the wash. Had a some guy strip naked in his car, then at the end he started to masterbate at the sight of the towel girls. I had to call the cops since he wouldn't leave. Apparently folks liked to get high while going through the wash too. I wrote alot of the day to day stuff down in a marble school copy book. New ownership tossed the book....... they didn't share the same humor, I guess

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I had a woman throw it in reverse at the end- BOOM SMASH! Had a truck with a sparetire mount (minus the tire) on the front destroy a monte SS Aerocoupe. The damage was awful. Had crap come off a car and wrap around a brush and ding all the next 20 cars. I earned the nickname "Washgod" - looking like the 2nd coming kind of help. People came to the wash and prayed to me that their car came out in one piece at the other end. I told them I was no miracle worker many times. I was a miracle I got their POS clean. We washed off the cheap painted on white walls many times. Pulled a Jag's hood ornament off. Washed the inside many times of a car with a slightly opened sunroof. Had folks do all sort of weird stuff while going through the wash. Had a some guy strip naked in his car, then at the end he started to masterbate at the sight of the towel girls. I had to call the cops since he wouldn't leave. Apparently folks liked to get high while going through the wash too. I wrote alot of the day to day stuff down in a marble school copy book. New ownership tossed the book....... they didn't share the same humor, I guess

Holy shit man....
Puts a total new spin on going to the car wash......

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Ya i seen that the other day the girls face is priceless when she sees the car comming way to fast ,lol she trys to flag him down but NO GO ! Ha ha ha

Back