Super six kickdown

Mpg80

Reaction score
I'm switching over to a super six setup and only need a couple pieces left, wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a proper kickdown linkage?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The proper linkage is out there – but most people will not want to separate an entire setup for one (or two) pieces.

I might recommend using a aftermarket cable kickdown setup, like from Lokar or from Mancini Racing. They are transferable if you elect to change engines or something down the road.
Lokar Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit
BudW

Mpg80

Reaction score
The proper linkage is out there – but most people will not want to separate an entire setup for one (or two) pieces.

I might recommend using a aftermarket cable kickdown setup, like from Lokar or from Mancini Racing. They are transferable if you elect to change engines or something down the road.
Lokar Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit
BudW

Thanks for the reply! I already have most of the setup and the kickdown is one of 2 pieces I'm missing. I figured I would have to purchase aftermarket anyway, but figured asking would help at least point me in the right direction.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
If you have a pic of the part you need...I have some "loose" linkages...may be able to match...

100_5026.jpeg

Last edited:
Back