T top cars

WildCat

Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while and was looking around

There is a picture of a blue volare at Carlisle with T Tops

Anyone with some good Aspen Volare T TOP cars please post them

Would like to have some good pictures of my car but took them with a Polaroid and they are getting dark and they were crappy pictures to start with

WildCat

Reaction score
Over 350 views and no one has pictures of t top aspens?

Well might have to post the crappy ones I have of mine

CMX360

Reaction score
T-Top Volare.jpg
T-Tops.jpg

T-Top Volare.jpg

T-Tops.jpg

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Haven't seen one "Just driving around" in years.

miradalover

Reaction score
Great thread very rare cars! A local junkyard has a very tough t bar aspen, its all there but imo beyond repair. I have a t bar 82 Cordoba Id love to find a good home for if anyone is interested. It is complete except the slant 6 and tranny are out of it.

blown79RR

Reaction score
Great thread very rare cars! A local junkyard has a very tough t bar aspen, its all there but imo beyond repair. I have a t bar 82 Cordoba Id love to find a good home for if anyone is interested. It is complete except the slant 6 and tranny are out of it.

Miradalover were are you located I need the trim from around the inside of the T-top to the head liner

My imp

Reaction score
If you want to part it out, have plasma cutter, will travel! I'll take the whole roof & finish stripping the car for you in a neat & orderly fashion as long as my old arse doesn't have to work outside! If someone is interested in this car, I have a complete changeover setup from S6-V8. I'm getting another Imp in considerably better shape than my parts cars ergo, I have (2) '81 Imp's for parts. I need to move quick, so let me know.

WildCat

Reaction score
My 77 Aspen in 1979 with my dad and nephew

Just wonder where it is or what it is ....... LOL could be a refrigerator or toaster

image.jpg

Back