T- Top weatherstripping

My imp

Reaction score
On ebay they have a listing for '78-79 Magnum stripping stating it can be trimmed to fit Cordoba/Mirada. Can this be done? Also Brad's NOS lists Drivers side strip for '80-83 Doba for $2 or 395 . Is this a good price? Thanks as always

CMX360

Reaction score
I don't think brad is asking a fair price but if you really really need it then I guess no price is too much. If he had both sides for that kind of money or a $100-150 more I would have bought them a very long time ago without thinking twice about it. Paying that for just one though, nah. My driver side is good enough. I really don't see how the magnum ones could ever be made to work without looking terrible and fitting terrible. Best to let someone with a nice B-body use those rather than cut them up and be unhappy with the results.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Ok so here is my question to all the F body t top owners..... I know it's nice to have weather strip that works but if you have a t top car how often do you drive it with the tops on? I know if my super coupe was a t top car the tops would be off in the bags in the trunk. Just sayen

My imp

Reaction score
Ok so here is my question to all the F body t top owners..... I know it's nice to have weather strip that works but if you have a t top car how often do you drive it with the tops on? I know if my super coupe was a t top car the tops would be off in the bags in the trunk. Just sayen
My Imp isn't even a t top yet. But hopefully that all will be cured soon. Unfortunately I don't have garage space for her, so she'll be wearing her tops more than I would like!

Back