T-Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello. I haven't posted on here for some time now. I have a line on a 1977 Volare Roadrunner that needs both t-tops. Does anyone have any. I was told by my brother that Magnum or Cordoba tops might fit, I have no clue. I need good ones please. I don't have internet so it may be a few days before I can respond to a reply.

Thanks, Bill

dodger roger

Reaction score
Hello. I haven't posted on here for some time now. I have a line on a 1977 Volare Roadrunner that needs both t-tops. Does anyone have any. I was told by my brother that Magnum or Cordoba tops might fit, I have no clue. I need good ones please. I don't have internet so it may be a few days before I can respond to a reply. Thanks, Bill
check craigslist vancouver bc can both t-tops side window louvers(both) and trunk lid spoiler from a black rt

Rattle Trap

Reaction score
1977 t-tops are indeed different from 78-80. BUT ALL year F-body only tops will fit any other F-body. I have later style tops on Both of my 77's because the lack of center tabs generally led to their breakage and I bought what was available. They do fit. You simply tap the steel center tabs sideways with a mallet until they're flush with the glass instead of sticking out to the middle. Tab Removal isn't necessary. Nobody makes window seals tho for the t-top. Not that they ever sealed when new anyhow. They're a fair weather car for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back