Thank you fmj members

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I recently joined a "sister" (whiny little sister) site. I could not believe the sniping and whining going on.
I experienced more"stuff" in one week, than I've seen here in 2 years. So I want to say thanks to all the members and moderators who truly try to make this great website. We don't have the membership or web traffic, but thanks guys, we really have good helpful people here.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Include yourself in the "good helpful people" on this site....your last sentence spurred a thought - a challenge to all 900+ members of FMJ to recruit 2 new members during the month of December...more people, more knowledge, and an enhanced web site.

tim berry

Reaction score
this is a tribute to like minded folks who at all levels within the hobby have something to contribute to each other and further the hobby into the future . the sole ( in my opinion ) function of these forums is to share information and build relationships and networks to continue enjoying what we love even if its a Ford !

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This is the first forum I ever joined
I've always felt welcome and the amount of info available at any given moment is amazing.

As far as why there's no BS here......
It's cause if you start any sh!t....Eric's gonna show you his gun collection. :eusa_shifty:

efriedrich

Reaction score
I seen you over on FABO. It gets pissy over there sometimes but it's a great site for information.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
The for sale/ classified sections are difficult to deal with on FABO as no comments are allowed. So if a buyer has a question, he must PM the seller. It's like any other relationship, no communication only leads to more drama.

www.YellowBullet.com has good info, if you can weed out the bs pissing matches

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I just didn't get all the garbage. And don't have time for their whiney drama. They acted like needy little diva's who want their hand held. I had a product for sale, with a set price. Many people responded and some wanted to "negotiate" when I said the price was firm. One guy on the site offered more if I would let him have it instead of the guy who already paid me. I said no, it's already sold. Then, they started ripping on me for not dealing with each one in the order that they inquired about the ad. I am not going to pm, email, and waste time talking to 50 people when I already have a buyer. Am I the only one who thinks this way? I posted that the item was probably sold, then when it sold. After that, they decided to snipe me on my thread and then close the thread before I could respond. One guy scolded me for poor communication afterwards. He had 10,279 posts in 3.5 years. I basically said I didn't have his kind of time. You know, working 6 days a week. Anyway, now I was my time to whine. lol.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
The names are witheld to protect the innocent. I'm sure there are some good folks there.

Back