The FMJ Music Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
Since my internet is sucking worse than it usually does today, the video won't play :( Nothing but a circle that keeps spinning around.:mad:

Opticon77

Reaction score
Run it back, Shorty. Add a couple decades worth of wrinkles to that guitar and hit those drums like the Pusher took somethin from you...

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Run it back, Shorty. Add a couple decades worth of wrinkles to that guitar and hit those drums like the Pusher took somethin from you...

Everything's got to change. Nothing stays the same. Case in point Simon & Garfunkel's Sound of Silence and Disturb's Sound of Silence. Very good music.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
For those who like Pink Floyd or David Gilmour, he has made this available as a fundraiser (48 days left, and it is 2:32 long):

As well as the re-edited and remastered Pulse by Pink Floyd:(also a fundraiser, but about 90 minutes long):

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Here's a couple three I heard on the shop stereo at work today that I hadn't heard in eons.

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
Was watching a movie -- weird movie "Anna" -- russian spy, killer, kgb -- I was lost.
But this was in the movie..

and this one was at the end ..... although this video is creepy .. just listen to the music

JW

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
upload_2020-12-5_9-55-28.png

Justwondering

Reaction score
Working on a marketing deck for next week.
Code base for a new website
waiting for realtor to call with the offers this afternoon
Raining outside for 4 hours now.
And tv is on in the background:

JW

Oldiron440

Reaction score

Now what my 9 year old grandson likes

We both agree that we like both of them.

Aspen500

Reaction score
That song (Roxanne) always makes me think of "48 Hrs" with Eddie Murphy in his jail cell.:D

Speaking of White Christmas, JW, I heard it on the radio in the garage this afternoon, followed by George Harrison. Had a local "Classic Hits" station on and they play a seemingly odd assortment. Nice change from most radio stations.

Kind of shows my age, I remember this song from when it was current,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50 years ago.:eek:

Justwondering

Reaction score
I'm just not a fan of auto-tune.
If you can't sing the song and have to use a computer to get your voice half decent, you need to get another job.

Course, this current generation seems to think that all people who sing have computer re-verb and sorta chant the lyrics or they aren't a true pro.

Wonder what it will be in another 20 years. I'll need hearing aids by then and won't be able to hear anything. lol And my observation don't mean squat since I don't buy music..

JW

Back