The night before Christmas

My imp

Reaction score
'Twas tha night before Christmas, & all through the house, the whole family'd been drinking. As drunk as a louse. The stockings were filled with pretzels & beer. And a big rubber dick, for my brother the queer. My from the outhouse, & Pa from the ale, they'd just settled down for a nice piece of tail. When out on the lawn, there arose such a clatter. I sprung from my broad to see what's the matter. The moon on the crest of the new fallen snow, gave a beautiful view of the whore house below. When what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a little old man, & 8 mangy reindeer. Then slower than snails he called them by name. He bitched & he hollered, & slowly they came. "on Dasher, on Dancer, get up those damn walls! And if you won't do it, I'll cut off your balls!". Upon our roof he stumbled & fell. Then came down the chimney like a bat out of hell. As he crawled, slid, & staggered to the door, he didn't quite make it. Now there's shit on the floor! And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight, "Piss on you all, it's been a hell of a night!"

Back