The other white meat from Plymouth

slant6billy

Reaction score
Roadgunner.jpg

I'm just getting the idea after a friendly argument with a B body guy. You know the one where they say f body roadrunners are not the real thing and how they are not roadrunners.

Ok, so the f body brings a gun to knife fight and thus...... The RoadGunner is born.

My kid did this in about 5 seconds. She is going to work through the night (until bedtime anyway) and get a few more.

Roadgunner.jpg

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
Very cool! 5 min......I couldn't do that in 5 hours.:laughing4:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Love it!!!!
Not a real Road Runner?
Last time I heard the factory put that name on it..that would make it real in my books.
That would make an awesome sticker.

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll see if she can make the circle and change the wording to say "RoadGunner". I also thought it could have the slogan read as, " Where's that dam Cy-ote?"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll see if she can make the circle and change the wording to say "RoadGunner". I also thought it could have the slogan read as, " Where's that dam Cy-ote?"

Just my two cents....
But I would leave it as Road Runner just to send home the point that it is indeed a REAL Road Runner....
The gun is the subtle touch that sends it home.

slant6billy

Reaction score
The other request from my Deployed budy, "I Always Rubbed My Bullets in Raw Bacon!". Not really politically correct, but who am I to argue. I'll let him use that one- not that he asked permission.

Back