The urge to kill..

ramenth

Reaction score
So, in my endevours of buying a house, property, moving and remodeling, I shut the business down.

My former business partner in some stupid need for "revenge" for not being there to make him money over the past summer changed the locks on me. While I still had things in the shop. No biggie; a broken torpedo heater and an engine stand, but it's the principal that kills me. Treat me like a thief and the idiot steals from me.

But the absolute worse thing was that he threw the passenger side seat of Jamison's Cordoba on the burn pit and burned it so he could scrap the frame, the greedy bastard.

The kid never did a thing to him (as a matter of fact, neither did I except make him money over the past 4 years), yet the f***er felt the need to take his bullshit out on the kid. What a f***wad.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I got a pass seat for u. One blue and one gray. Both cloth. I can deliver to Carlisle or up to u in September as I go to the Adirondack show in Lake George.

Forget about ur former bussiness partner.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
As somebody much smarter than I once said, "you can't fix stupid". Forget about it, try to help the kid get a passenger seat for his Cordoba, and move on.

ramenth

Reaction score
I got a pass seat for u. One blue and one gray. Both cloth. I can deliver to Carlisle or up to u in September as I go to the Adirondack show in Lake George.

Forget about ur former bussiness partner.

I'll take it. Thanks. The closer to September we get let me know on what I need to arrange on my end.

The kid was pretty upset. Truthfully, that's what upset me. Like I said, the kid never did a thing to him, but he felt the need to take whatever BS he has against me out on the kid, just to be able to scrap the frame and make a few pennies on it. But then again, he was always greedy, even though he has no clue about how to run a business.

ramenth

Reaction score
Trust me, guys. I'm done with it. I won't be returning and don't give it much thought except for the kid.

I'm hoping to have the garage built soon so we can both focus on getting some projects done. One of the first to roll in will be his Cordoba. We've got the majority of parts to start hauling butt once we have a roof over our heads to rock and roll.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in karma.
Every wipe I've ever known got theirs without me ever doing a thing.
You can only hope he rear ends a running tree chipper,
Gets catapulted through the windshield
Does a somersault and goes in feet first.........
And it stalls half way.....

What a dick.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
What a jerk off. Just like my past boss whom fired me cause he got mad at me. I got mad but no one got killed. Cause I ain't stupid.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in karma.
Every wipe I've ever known got theirs without me ever doing a thing.
You can only hope he rear ends a running tree chipper,
Gets catapulted through the windshield
Does a somersault and goes in feet first.........
And it stalls half way.....

What a dick.

Exactly!!!

Sorry to hear about this Ramenth

Back