The wifes car

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Well the wife owns a Hyundai-Santa-gey ,enough said right! Lol well anyways i thought ide pull a little prank on her an attach a nice MOPAR sticker to the rear window ,that she hadent noticed for a few days and i got a good chuckle out of it ,but it wasent good enough ,so today in the mail i got a couple other items for her car that she is un aware of ,,as of tomorrow she will be in a santefe sport R/T lol,lol ,:la:shes getting patched over :icon_super:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Which trim, 4X4 or front wheel drive? My neighbor's kid melted an engine in one of the Santa FUBAR "A"

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
My wife drives a Chevy Colorado four wheel drive. The other day ago the battery went. We spent four hours arguing because she was fussing about how much a battery cost. I asked her how long has it been since you bought a new battery? Her response was I have never bought one. So she has had this same battery for 8 years. I told her your lucky it lasted 2 years Lol.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
She runs the hell out of it and thinks nothing should need replaced I told her 8 years on a battery is pretty damn good. I myself have never had one last that long.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
As much as i hate her pos i make sure its well looked after ,,not by me though ,it looks like the terminator under the hood lol im lost

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
My daughter got given her a 2001 chebbie cavalier, so she brought it over ,and i filled the oil and the washer fluid and then pointed at a few belts and pointed and said and thats your battery ,,then closed the hood ,,inspection done ,lmfao

ramenth

Reaction score
You laugh, but there for a little while there was a lot of Hyundai in the Mopars.

Hyundai elected to not use the engines, but the GEMA designed engines Chrysler was using had Hyundai development in them.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You laugh, but there for a little while there was a lot of Hyundai in the Mopars.

Hyundai elected to not use the engines, but the GEMA designed engines Chrysler was using had Hyundai development in them.

Isn't or wasn't there a hyundai based/designed engine for the first new Darts??

brotherGood

Reaction score
I was wanting to put a knock off pistol grip in my wife's Rav4. She won't have it though, even though she likes the pistol grips.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
The new Darts have engines derived from a few partners; the 2.0L is part of the World Gas Engine family, which was Mitubishi, Hyundai, and Chrysler, along with a little bit of Daimler head design; the 2.4L and 1.4L Turbo are derived from Fiat's Multi-Air/Multi-Air2 four cylinders. So, yeah, some Darts have Hyundai engineering in them. The Tigerhark family (2.4L and 1.4L Turbo use the same basic block as the World Gas Engine, but the head design and the variable valve timing now comes from Fiat instead of Daimler.

Kostas

Last edited:
Back