Toronto Police Car

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
This is a parade car that the Toronto Police restored which was typical of the cars in service. They also have a 1957 Chevrolet but I will spare you that one. Someone thought that yellow was a high visibility colour but it was embarrasing because when US tourist visted they inevitably tried to hail a patrol car.

1024px-YellowTorontoPoliceCar.jpg

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
This is a public safety car the Toronto Police use to educate children on traffic safety. Blinky asks questions and then the kids all scream out answers.

65223945_4a0dbabac5.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This is a public safety car the Toronto Police use to educate children on traffic safety. Blinky asks questions and then the kids all scream out answers.

65223945_4a0dbabac5.jpg

When they have the next pot smoking rally in Toronto, I think the cops should show up with "Blinky". Man... That would blow a few minds. :confused2:

Jonno

Reaction score
When they have the next pot smoking rally in Toronto, I think the cops should show up with "Blinky". Man... That would blow a few minds. :confused2:

Wait, you guys have pot smoking rallies in Toronto?

Send some to Eastern Ontario!

Ever see Dalton McGuinty at one???????? Or is he the organizer? He can bring some back on his next trip home!

:eek:ccasion15: Party on Dalton!!!!!!!!!!

Erics5th

Reaction score
Those crazy Canadians!! And yeah, my eyes burst into flames looking at those yellow cars.

Back