Trunk weatherstrip

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
Any source for a new Mirada trunk weatherstrip?

I could also use the outer weatherstrip for the door glass. Mine is falling apart at each end.

Last edited:

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
The inner and outer (belt) weatherstrip pieces are available from Collectors Auto Supply in Washington State at 1-800-414-4462 for $212 as a 8 piece kit because it includes the quarter windows as well. I ordered mine in December and they are new rubber, not 30 year old rubber and they include the felt on the window side just like the factory pieces....they told me other weather strip pieces would be available later on....if they don't have the trunk piece, you can get a roll of universal weather strip and cut it to fit, but I'll bet one of this site's members have one or a contact for a NOS piece...

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
I ordered the belt kit today, how long did it take to get yours? The ebay link said 2 months.

Does anyone know a part # for the trunk strip, or an aftermarket cut to fit style that will work?

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I received the belt kit in 2 and 3 weeks...they told me two months too, but it shipped out of KY which is close to me. The only part number I can find for NOS Mopar weatherstripping for the trunk is for an 81 Mirada/Cordoba and it's 4073949, but it will fit 80-83.

Last edited:

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
4278176 shows up as 1982-89 Kcar on parts voice. i suspect K cars and J bodies use the same type of weatherstrip, but one may be cut shorter than the other?

Back