Two f bodies

Bill Park

Reaction score
1979 Roadrunner modified with a 440 that I am fixing up and enjoying. and a 1980 Aspen R/T 360 e58 code that I may part out due to rust.

I am the second owner of the Road runner the original owner has given me pictures of him with it new. It is in really decent shape as it was never winter driven. I am going to connect the frames install super stock rear springs and a 8 3/4 rear end 3:91 sure grip and build a strong 727 torqueflite for it. In years to come I will build a stronger 440 and a much better rad.

The aspen looks good from far but has rot in the rear frames and floor pans I have great replacements from Jim but I do not have the time to do them nor can I find some one to do it that I trust. It has a warmed over 360 black interior 727 and a 8 3/4 rear diff that will likely go into the runner. I have a complete set of floor pans and rear frames as I said I am considering either selling it minus the parts that I want (I will include the rear end out of the runner) to make it complete or parting it although I do not want the carcass lieing around.

Both are black bucket seat interiors with consoles

Back