FOR SALE TWO original working Lean-Burn computers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparKidD-4

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, so I recently sold my '88 Fifth Avenue which I had converted to 4-bbl and lean-burn delete. I now have the computer that was on the car when I did the conversion and still worked perfectly when pulled, I also have a spare computer that was given to me by the previous owner as a back-up; he checked it and said it works but I haven't tried myself (I trust him as the P.O. is a professional mechanic with his own shop and specializes in old Mopars, this 5th Ave was his daily driver for over a decade). I'm not sure what these are worth anymore so make me an offer... again I have 2 of these to sell not just one.

Can post pics if wanted...

MoparKidD-4

Reaction score
Oookay then... these work?

20171231_172140.jpg

20171231_172134.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of minor points:
Sales ads must include (among other things:
  • You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price) If you want an auction, go to ebay.com.
  • Location (Preferably City & State) MUST be in the ad
One thing about prices, is it is always easier to go down in price than up in price (IMO).

I don’t know what going price is – but might guess (which is only a guess) $20-30 for a bare computer, more if air cleaner is still attached (and if air cleaner is wanted, that is).

Personally, I would pay more for a computer that has a nice looking label on it that says “Lean Burn” (or whatever) on it – but that is me.

You also have to mention freight costs – if applicable.
BudW

MoparKidD-4

Reaction score
Oops my mistake Bud... would be useful to note the location lol.

Alright I'll set asking price at $30 for either of the units alone, or $50 for the entire air cleaner assembly with the computer, plus shipping (depends on your location). The air cleaner also has the original cold air and hot air tubes still in great shape. Parts are located in Fort Collins, CO 80524

MoparKidD-4

Reaction score
Bump, four months later these are still for sale; still have both working computers and the original air cleaner assembly.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify (for others), one of the computers still attached to a 2-bbl air cleaner – is that correct?
BudW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back