Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
AMC Concord D/L

amc.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
How about the old AMC Ambassadors or Matador 4 doors. Can you say "1 Adam 12"? Or a mid to late 1960s Rambler, or Falcon 4 door.

Killer choices but realistically if a Matador pulled up beside me I'd be thinking....holy shit! I always thought Matador's were pretty badass looking.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the last generation Matador coupes, the ones with the long fastback roof line. I always thought that they could make for a pretty nice street machine; put a good drivetrain in (Gen III Hemi or Big Block Chrysler), change to a Chrysler transmission (auto or manual, your choice), some nice wheels, and do some serious lowering. The 4 doors always looked very, very mild mannered to me, very car rental fleet material.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Back to Mopar, a F or M woody wagon

Off brands, a old person's 90's/early 00's Buick or a run in the mill Taurus.
The just blend in with the other cars.
Wear a gray wig/glasses.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I wouldn't want it but there is a mid '80's Ford E150 in the area that looks like a clapped out 300 cid 6 cyl cargo van. I guess its got a twin turbo 460 under the doghouse. About the only giveaway if you're paying a attention is the 60 series tires on the back, mounted on rusted steel rims with a dog dish cap on one side only.

Back