Video of the day everyday....updated

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'll take a 5th Avenue over a Mercedes any day of the week. I've worked on MB's and quite frankly, they aren't really very good cars. They have the APPEARANCE of a well built car but aren't all that great. Besides, "German engineering" actually means way over engineered, way over complicated and way over priced for what it is. JMO

Wish I was there..........

Oldiron440

Reaction score
This is what I've gotten into lately. All 4 speeds that need the clutch to shift, no automatics body mùst be 1966 or older. There is one 39 Dodge with early hemi
South Eastern Gassers Association

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The gassers are just as wild as they were in the early 60s. In the guardrails on the roofs, good suff.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Some of those guys are nuts! I remember the short wheelbase fuel altered's and there is no possible way I would ever drive something like that down the strip.:eek:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
They use all of there lane and sometimes some of the other! I don't remember if it's this video but the red Chevelle wagon gets on its roof.:rolleyes:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Here you go this guy is a Mopar NUT or something. Some of his stuff makes sense and some is brain dribble. Look for his other videos.
There is one video of him looking and a Duster that appears to be a VIN swap and that ones pretty good he knows his Abodys.

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I wouldn't say this is funny or humorous but it's entertaining never the less. There is a lot of mopar content in the videos, engine building and dyno work. Its primary old school and nick is full of himself but it's ok.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a weird sense of humor but I smiled through the entire video.......:)

Aspen500

Reaction score
The part on the track,,,,,,,,,,man that looks like fun!
At the beginning he said "this was a really nice car". It doesn't look like it was with all the bondo that fell off, jagged rusted 1/4's, cracked dash pad, etc.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The part on the track,,,,,,,,,,man that looks like fun!
At the beginning he said "this was a really nice car". It doesn't look like it was with all the bondo that fell off, jagged rusted 1/4's, cracked dash pad, etc.
Your to picky, it was beautiful!:)

volare 77

Reaction score
I was kinda weird that a car that probably would have never seen the road again got one last chance at moving on it`s own again.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
What I like about it is it's just so Ridiculous looking and the idea must have been a here hold my beer moment. Its obvious it was done just for fun and I think it halarius.

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Seeing them drive it sown the street brought back memories of the 1980's where it seemed every single Nova on the road dog tracked because the main leaf on one of the rear springs was broken off at the front hanger but people just kept driving them. Was as common a site as Dart's, Duster's and Valiant's with the front end bouncing down the road on the snubbers because the torsion bar x-member rotted away and the t-bar mounts twisted out. If you didn't know any better, you'd have sworn they were all built the way from the factory since it seemed almost every one you saw was that way. They got away with driving them like that for a while until the front sub-frame rails rotted so the upper control arm pivots were attached to pretty much nothing. Riding on the snubbers with about 6 degrees of negative camber. Now that was safe, LOL!

old yellow 78

Reaction score
it seemed every single Nova on the road dog tracked
I remember that! My good friend had a '70 Nova plain Jane with a straight six. Doglegged it's way to the junkyard long ago.
I have seen pics of that wrecked Road Runner somewhere else before. The video was...interesting. I guess the RR wasn't good for much else. Not that many parts were still good. The terrible guitar was so annoying I had to turn off the sound.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
One of the three chevrolets that I've owned was a very clean 76 Nova. I paid a hundred dollars for it because both rear springs were broken in the center of the spring where the center bolt was. I threw a pair of new springs in it and got 1500 more than I had in it. I sold it 45 minutes after putting the sign on it.

Back