Video wiplash greenlight

slant6billy

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smSllfjuRF0&feature=youtu.be

Still getting used to the new drag radials. Just to give a perspective of how hard the launch is, the camera which has its own seatbelted mounted tripod kept going back to the point it broke the front anchor points at the front seats. The other sound is my kids laughter and excitement. what sucks is there were a few fun redlights. One with a Solara and one with a Nissan. The Solara was caught sleeping at the light and woke to see Aspen tail lights getting smaller and smaller. The Nissan made a feeble attempt to catch and was too sent home with some tail light taste.

So, how's that headliner look? For 20 bucks and a trip to Lowes, that is.

greymouser7

Reaction score
looks good to me. it gets too hot to do that here for just 20 bucks. Rich tried regular (& a few different adhesives) but it would not hold because the black roof got too darn hot

I especially like the launch-am looking forward to those

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
gonna retry my headliner. I think it didnt work for me because I didnt remove the old spray glue. I'm going to lowes today and getting the things that you used for yours slant6billy. gonna be stripping old glue in the heat today. :)

slant6billy

Reaction score
remember, i pulled it out the car and had to remove the front seats to do so. Flip it over and get a small rubber ball to roll out the creases. Then let it set for a few weeks to cure. Good luck

Back