volare emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
Contact seller
i'm looking for the emblems for the front fenders for my volares(need 3 of them.)also looking for the trunk emblem(need 1 ).also if anybody has the inner bumper bracket and absorber mounts.the one on my wife's car that i will be restoring is too far gone for me to repair.send pm and i will check it as soon as i can. thanks.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like doomsday but your best bet to find those emblems is to score them on eggbay. Go to your local pick a part yard and find you an M body for the other parts.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
ok,thanks.i wasn't sure what other cars that the rear bumper would interchange with.i've got a rechromed bumper,i just need to get the main bumper mount and absorbers.that at least gives me other cars to check instead of just volare's and aspen's.thanks.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
ok,thanks.i wasn't sure what other cars that the rear bumper would interchange with.i've got a rechromed bumper,i just need to get the main bumper mount and absorbers.that at least gives me other cars to check instead of just volare's and aspen's.thanks.
You can also try to PM FBodyDeconstructor Jim.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
The Volare nameplates for the fender are part number 4022359
The one for the trunk is 4022362.
Go here and see what you can find. http://www.partsvoice.com/
I did a quick search for you and found Arizona parts has them..I would order from Marty all day long.

Last edited:

78doubleR

Reaction score
if you're still lookin for the emblems, shoot me a pm, i may have some.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
i'm looking for the emblems for the front fenders for my volares(need 3 of them.)also looking for the trunk emblem(need 1 ).also if anybody has the inner bumper bracket and absorber mounts.the one on my wife's car that i will be restoring is too far gone for me to repair.send pm and i will check it as soon as i can. thanks.

I have some bumper mounting hardware and absorbers/shocks. For 76/77 model year? front or back?

you can email me at Jims_AZ_Parts at cox.net directly if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back