volare in bedford,pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
Contact seller
i'm not the one selling this but i do see cars for sale in my travels.that being said there is a 77-78 volare premier for sale at a used car dealer just east of the midway service plaza on the pa toll-road.i know this dealer has had it for over 4 yrs that i driven by it,i can see it from the interstate. It is light blue w/white vinyl,white interior(buckets) auto on floor w/console.318 2 bbl.the body is in rough shape,(normal rust areas)the gas cap is missing,i don't think this car has ran for several yrs.the dealers name is Bob Fours used cars. back then he wanted $500 for it but i'm sure that is different now.Just thought i would let somebody that lives close that would want to take a look at it and see if it was savable,parts,dirt track, or whatever.i do not have any photos of it.if someone does look at it,i am curious what he is asking. i didn't buy it then cause i could not justify the cost of gas to haul it back home. thanks for reading this and ggod luck to somebody that does get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back