Volare reference images/information.

j_see

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum. My favorite car is the Plymouth Volare, particularly the 1980 2-door coupe. My family had one until a terrible neighbor had someone tow it away.

Basically, I am looking for some images I cannot seem to find on the internet. I have pictures of the car we owned and I can find reference photos on the internet for general images of the car. What I can't seem to find is pictures of the F Body chassis/frame or any half built/build in progress images for any 70's-80 Volare/Aspen/Nova cars. Even some kind of video would help of a project or something like that. I cannot seem to find any cross section images or blueprints anywhere.

The reason I am looking for reference images is because I create a comic book and the main characters drive a Volare and I plan on drawing a scene where they take the car apart and have pieces of it lying around/being worked on, etc...

If anyone can point me in the right direction or has any images of this that would be great. I will continue searching around for more myself. Thanks and sorry if the forum isn't really the place for this sort of thing.
-JC.
volare1.png

Back