Wirring Diagrams

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Sorry man, leaving work and don't have a scanner at home.
Strongly suggest buying a Haynes manual.
It should have what you need.
My diagrams cover a lot of different sections.

res1vw21

Reaction score

Yes thats what I need, I was just hoping to not have to buy one, Yes I have a haynes book it's worthless.
I have factory manuals for most other years except the late years, (not that it matters since my mopar has them up to '76)

Admittedly I can do it without the manual but it would be a heck of a lot easier with.

I am converting a '79 car to '78 rear lights and up front deleting the computer, cruse, di port, ect.....

79HwyBrd

Reaction score
I've got the factory 79 electrical service manual. There are about 80 pages of diagrams so I'm not sure what you're looking for. Not sure how to attach a jpg though so tell me what you're looking for

BTW, I'll be putting this manual to some serious use. My 79 Road Runner had an electrical fire once upon a time. I retired the car and it's been patiently waiting for me to revive it. Part of that revival will be some new hinges so I'll keep you in mind.

HNFG Index.jpg

res1vw21

Reaction score
O wow they really broke it down instead of the normal 2page layout. I would love to see it all but mostly #11, #51, #83. Thanks a bunch and sorry to hear about the under hood fire. My Newport has had 3 different wiring harnesses in it over the years, I had to install the 3rd one after the previous owner had left some fuses out ect....

79HwyBrd

Reaction score
Hot off the scanner

Here ya go. Let me know if you'd like some of the other ones. I don't mind sending just don't want to hover over the scanner for a couple of hours :icon_wink:. If you wanna just send a wish list, I'll work it a little at a time.

I should also mention for others the manual also covers X-S-E-T models.

I had to laugh as it's been so long since I've looked at this. I had forgotten I had high-lighted all the wiring involved with removing the ECU from the air cleaner. Forgot how involved that seemed at the time.

Bulkhead-1.jpg

Bulkhead-2.jpg

Diag-1.jpg

Diag-2.jpg

Speed-1.jpg

Speed-2.jpg

Back