WTB 4 bbl. intake and carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjd1963

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everybody, I am looking for a 4 bbl. intake...casting # ending in 340 or 915. Also need a Thermoquad...9389 or 9390-9364 or 9374. Probably looking for 2 needles in a haystack, but just thought I would put this out there and maybe get lucky. Thanks for looking, Craig.

My imp

Reaction score
Hey, just went through my parts, & I have the manifold that ends in #915. I no longer have the carb, however, I'll sell or trade the intake. Thanks, Larry

cjd1963

Reaction score
Hey Larry, thanks for looking. Do you have a price in mind for the manifold? Let me know and thanks again, Craig.

My imp

Reaction score
Hey Craig, I prefer to barter if possible. That way no one gets insulted, or ripped off. What do you have hat you want to get rid of? I'll try to get some pic.'s up soon. Thanks, Larry

My imp

Reaction score
P.S. Summit sells re-man.'d Thermoquads. Call & ask for the part # you want. I don't know about how well they perform, but they look nice! Don't know if there's any truth behind it, but I've heard they're Holley re-man.'s & don't work that great. Your best bet is to get in touch with Dave at Demonsizzler. He'll sell you one completely set up for your combo. I've never heard anything bad about the guy. I posted his email address before but I forgot what it is right now.

My imp

Reaction score
Craig, Do you have a Sure-Grip for an 8 1/4" with a 3.55 or so? Or a set of non Iso spring plates? I also need an OD trans? Any Imperial parts? T top seals? Let me know, Larry

cjd1963

Reaction score
I don't have any of the parts that you're looking for. I would like to trade too, but with the little amount of parts I have, I may just have to buy outright. Craig

Last edited:

My imp

Reaction score
Okay, Is there anything else (other than the carb) that you need? I have an F body floor shift column that I don't need.

cjd1963

Reaction score
I'm also looking for a 904 trans. Might be able to find one at the Nats. But this is a good start. Thanks, Craig

My imp

Reaction score
I also need to find a 4speed auto whilst I'm there. If anyone's interested, I'm bringing my portable magna-fluxer with me, so if you need to check some Magnum heads for cracks, look for the little brown Imp.

My imp

Reaction score
I have a few 904's for small block. How far are you from sedanman? There's a OD trans by him that I want. PM me & we can work out a package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back