WTF is Ford thinking???

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
How many electric cars have I seen around here? Well, there was the one (and only one) Leaf the Nissan dealer sold and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's it. I've never seen a Tesla in person or any other all electric vehicle for that matter. There aren't even that many Prius's or other hybrid's, despite what "they" say. I think electric and hybrid are kind of a regional thing maybe? The Chevy dealer had the Chevy Volt and Bolt and how many of those did they sell? A big fat zip, not single one.

I think it is a regional thing because there are more Volts around here here than any other hybrid. Same for you comment on the Dart. I don't know if I've ever seen one.

My biggest complaint about new vehicles is that suddenly anything that used to be called a cross over, a hatch back, even a wagon is suddenly now called an SUV. It's lke there are only 4 categories now- if it's not a car with a visible trunk shape or a truck with a bed or a minivan it's an SUV. SUV has suddenly become the name for everything else.

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I was at the dollar store a couple of weeks ago and I was loading up the truck and I here this funky little weerrring noise. I look over and there is a Nissan Leaf electric car parking next to me. It's a first for me.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Something to ponder:
I wonder what a normal gas-powered leaf blower would do to a Nissan Leaf?
BudW

Duke5A

Reaction score
Something to ponder:
I wonder what a normal gas-powered leaf blower would do to a Nissan Leaf?
BudW

That is gold. This deserves to be turned into a philosoraptor.

3vq4jj.jpg

Back