“New” Hubcaps and Carb Fixed so far- The Pearl on her way up!

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
Thanks to a fellow member, I now have factory spokes on the Pearl.

2F2BF8B8-07C0-4FD2-9AE6-BA0C3A1F8382.jpeg

Here is the rebuilt Holly 6280 - seems to have solved the flooding problem. Apparently there was gunk inside the jets and etc.

Hubcaps were gotten from a fellow member - and boy do they look sharp.. Thanks 5thAvenueRob!
38326CCA-D936-4B2A-AC41-842B66DCA9D4.jpeg

Next stop? Car wash

4speedjim

Reaction score
Them wire wheels and the snowflake wheels look like they were made for the 5th Ave's. Is that a power antenna I see, 'er don't see there?:D

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
Them wire wheels and the snowflake wheels look like they were made for the 5th Ave's. Is that a power antenna I see, 'er don't see there?:D

Yeppers - my power antenna mast is LONG gone... eventually I’ll get one from a junk yard - and I think those spokes WERE made for the Fifth... :p;)

5th avenue Rob

Reaction score
I put 235-60-15s on my 5th and they fit great and handles better. Wish I could find those snowflake wheels. Has anybody used the chinese police caps?

20180801_160244.jpg

4speedjim

Reaction score
Im running snowflakes on my J body now. I didn't think I like them all that much... but I do. I gathered up some 10 spokes because well theyre just so good looking! But I intend on putting the 5 on 5s back on it one of these days... So 5th Ave Rob, I do have a set of 4 snowflakes if you want to PM me on them

5th avenue Rob

Reaction score
I will be taking the lean burn off next. Those parts will be up for grabs. Works most of the time.

5th avenue Rob

Reaction score
Are the ten spokes those shelby looking wheels? I found a set in the junk yard 10 years ago and put them on a ranchero. Didnt know they were mopar wheels.wish I had them now.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Ive never heard of them being compared to Shelby wheels but I think thats a good comparison. Many Miradas had them. I think they were standard on the CMX. They're very sharp and popular, but the 5 on 5s were standard on the 300 so Im going to stick with them. Id upload a pix of the CMX/10 spoke and the snowflakes on the car but my phone and computer aren't on speaking terms right now. Maybe I can dig up a couple pix in my computer to post for ya.

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
I will be taking the lean burn off next. Those parts will be up for grabs. Works most of the time.

I’m working on getting that ironed back out after having it rebuilt. Running rough still - but better at the same time. I’ve looked into converting to 4bbl or TBI and man it is expensive.

You have the Carter or the Holly 6280?

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
Ive never heard of them being compared to Shelby wheels but I think thats a good comparison. Many Miradas had them. I think they were standard on the CMX. They're very sharp and popular, but the 5 on 5s were standard on the 300 so Im going to stick with them. Id upload a pix of the CMX/10 spoke and the snowflakes on the car but my phone and computer aren't on speaking terms right now. Maybe I can dig up a couple pix in my computer to post for ya.

You can upload from your phone straight to the forum if need be - as for the wheels in question I think I’ve seen them before... I’m not sure.

4speedjim

Reaction score
I was able to upload a pix to my email wirelessly, but I cant seem to get them from there to here. Any help is appreciated

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
- I always hit the Upload a photo box on the mobile website.
26618E9C-6B31-4056-A61D-6D9FD2DFCA43.png

If you open the email on your computer - you can save them from there to your computer then upload them.

This a screenshot I made while replying.

5th avenue Rob

Reaction score
I also have the whole computer harness and tbi unit off of the 92 d250 I got my 360 out of. Its pre magnum TBI. Free if you want it? Same deal pay for shipping. Came with 518 trans so no trans control.

Back