1975 dart 4 door post parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
Contact seller
this car is in good shape no engine or tranny tan with tan interior all parts mostly there will have pics up later decribing more this car will b gone from me quick so let me know now what ur looking for. after 2weekends this car will go to the resting place, johns auto wreckers. prices are fair shipped from california

pics are here.the defrost box gone/back support of back seat gone/head;liner gone engine gone tranny gone pretty much evreything else is there driveline,column,steering wheel no cracks all there. a pillar plastic,bottom of back seat good shape,grille in great shape. request and ill get back to u remember i only have for 2weekends
Attached Images
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
That's the kinda of body you put a decent SB in, do some work and use in "The 24hrs. of Le Mons" race series.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
yea i dont think so i only got room for the car for 2weeks and i gotta get rid of it. what grandma says goes it was either i take it and get parts off it to help the mopar guys or i woulda went straight jus like this to the crusher

Last edited:

Kernel Sanders

Reaction score
I'm way too far away to take it but I thought I'd let you know that the best , most looked for parts of that car is the fenders, front frame rails, disk brake spindles and upper control arms and the sway bar.

Pull most of that stuff and have the wrecker come get the rest... post the parts (or right now the car) on FABO and make some quick $ :)

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
77- if I was closer me and a buddy would be picking it up! Was just in Eureka, Lake Shasta, Fawndale and Redding (was planet is this place?) last summer...I've got some pic's of a friend's mopar collection (they are from that area) on my FB page- I knew they had some cars, but holy smokes do they have some great rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back