1976-1977 Aspen Volare rear spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Contact seller
$120 shipped to lower 48 OBO

No studs both outside stud areas are slightly damaged but very fixable. typical split on the ridge, very fixable, it needs to be preped and painted.

located near seattle

paypal (preferred), or mo please

Thanks -Ross-

parts november 0911.JPG

parts november 0912.JPG

parts november 0913.JPG

parts november 0914.JPG

parts november 0915.JPG

parts november 0916.JPG

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
That will be a great deal for someone...Ross can you add the location and the best way to contact you please...and good luck with the sale..

Last edited:

1976RR

Reaction score
Has anybody claimed it yet ... IF NOT... can i have first crack at it ? If answere is yes ... can i have photos of damaged areas .
Greatly Appreciated .

1976RR

Reaction score
Ross i checked out photos ... BUT to much time and work and money will be involved by body shop .... I am in contact with a gentleman on a NOS one .... i APPRECIATE you giving first crack at it .... GOOD LUCK with sale .... someone with body shop experience would benefit more than i would on this sale .... Again thanks .

1976RR

Reaction score
That is why i have 22 + years and going strong ...on the Mechanical side ( from points to variable valve timing ) ... ( from hard wire to optical bus ) ... did not have time for body work.... i leave that to the body shop pros .....

res1vw21

Reaction score
lol yep being a body man working at a restoration shop, I do everything from collision to full on restos including all the mechanical except for things like machine work.

1976RR

Reaction score
Sounds like you are very knowledgeable in doing body work , installing harness's , and installing susp components which i have done during my apprentice days .... unlike what i do ... i am a sharp shooter for a specific car line from past model years to present 2011 vehicles and future launched vehicles ....
A goal for you to reach for during your body shop career ....
Again Good Luck with the rear deck lid spoiler sale .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back