SOLD 1976 F body Seat Insert Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the gunmetal/silver insert material used in the inserts of some 76 F-s, used on both bucket and bench/front and rear.

Std mopar 59 inches wide.

PM me here if interested or any questions.

DSC01015.JPG

DSC01018.JPG

DSC01019.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I found this pic, but here is its application in one form, its also used less frequently on a full bench with black.

1976-plymouth-road-runner-volare-10.jpg

Last edited:

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I suspect that is some rare material! I really like that silver/black but I think it was for '76 only, and only in the coupes. My first Volare wagon had a vinyl weave type of material on the 60/40 seats, which wore like iron and I really liked, but that too was only for the '76 model year. I would think someone would be really happy to get your material!

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of the silver/gray interior that I got off the internet a while back. I think they should have kept offering it!

zz.jpg

z.jpg

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Not to get too far off track from your sale posting, but here is a pic of another rare F body interior material, that I have actually never even seen in person. It was a very nice dove gray color vinyl. Again, I think only available in '76 and maybe '77.
Blue Aspen with grey seats 2.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ok, I edited the first part of the listing because some of my info was wrong, id not actually looked at this roll of material in nearly 10 years and I bought it like 17 years ago.

Between the long (over 13ft) and the small section in the pics below, there is 8 yards.

Enough to do two insert cars front and rear or one bench car.

I paid $200 for this roll, $25 per yard which was good money then. Now places want 50-100 a yard if they have it.

Id rather not cut it up but if I can still get rid of it all and break even im ok with that.

Legendary still lists these covers on jegs and even there insert material is NOS and so just for the back seat alone like posted above they want something stupid like $750 for the finished cover.

So id like to get what I paid, $200 for the roll, plus shipping.

DSC01014.JPG

DSC01012.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back