Not open for further replies.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
Contact seller
Figured I'd list here first. I'm selling a 1977 Aspen R/T Super Pak
360 2-barrel
Showing 54k miles
Auto on the floor
8 1/4 rear (Not sure if it is a sure grip)
PX9 paint
power drivers seat
car has complete numbers matching (radiator support, engine block, both fender tags, DASH, door, and rear quarter panel!)
95% rust free!! Only one small spot on right side lower door and one small dime size each side below the tail light. That's it! Nothing on the frames, nothing on the cowl, and nothing in the quarters!!
Car does have some dents and blemishes all around from just being a car for the last 40 years.

Car is still sporting all it's original metal yet as far as I can tell. And I looked hard.
Have a paper trail back pretty far including a loan agreement from 1977 and a personal ad from 1982 when it was resold.
Car runs and drives but needs exhaust leak fixed and carb rebuild. I'm working on the carb rebuild this week. I was going to run dual exhaust on it but didn't get there. I needed a trans rebuild on my daily driver Dakota and it hurt my pocketbook over $2400. So I'm gonna have to let this one go.
Only thing paint wise is the tail panel that someone redid in the driveway. But other then that I've never had a more solid original car out of the 40 that I've owned!!
Asking $8900.00 may take small partial trades in car or parts but I need cash to replenish what went into my Dakota.
I'm located in Bath Pa. I have tons more photos and will take as many as you want! Email me Direct at KITCAR78@PTD.NET.

20171010_191623.jpg
20171010_191623.jpg
20171001_121232.jpg

20171023_203421.jpg

20171001_121245.jpg

76SassyGrassVolare

Reaction score
Wow, good deal! Even though I have a Volare, I actually prefer the Aspen as all the F bodies of my youth were Aspens.....hmmmm only 7 hours from me.... That car is so original though, I would probably just ruin it because there is no way I could leave it stock....Looks like a very nice R/T and a great buy. Good luck with the sale, someone should be all over this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back