FOR SALE 1977 Chrysler LeBaron , White , Green Vinyl Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

77 LeBaron

Reaction score
Contact seller
s-l16001.jpg
s-l16002.jpg
Fellow Forum Buddies I am selling the 1977 LeBaron for $1450.00 Ad is on Craigslist link below. I hate to part with it no storage space . The Good is in the CL add , The defects are leak in engine believe mainly from oil pressure switch , tranny leaks , headliner sags , heater core shot , heater disconnected, 12'' crack in windshield. I believe it could be driven home if you check oil and tranny fluid every so often. As the Craigslist Ad states CASH ONLY ! The Lebaron has been replaced by a 1992 Buick Roadmaster Limited.

1977 Chrysler LeBaron

s-l16007.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
DON'T you dare let that car go to good will!!!! You have an excellent price on it, based on its condition. Somebody could snatch that up, and revitalize those handful of issues, and get a good $4,000 car out of it easily, and win every show they would take it to.

I see the big MOPAR beast in the garage, how the heck did you become smitten with a car from the dark side of the force? :)

Justwondering

Reaction score
Whats the differences between the 1977 Lebaron and a decade later the 1987 Fifth Avenue?

I'm thinking that full vinyl roof looks sassy!

JW

SlantSixSullivan

Reaction score
That is a gorgeous car. If I didn't already have a project, and a house to close on, I'd drive out to get it right away. Good luck, and please don't scrap it. Someone WILL pay that for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back