FOR SALE 1977 Volare For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.8887

Reaction score
Contact seller

Sgt.8887New Member
1977 Plymouth Volare for sale it has 49,xxx miles and I bought it to convert into a Roadrunner Volare but never got around to it and it has been sitting in my garage since 2007 it ran beautifully then but hasn't run since, has bad gas odor and put outside.
225 6 cylinder 2 BBL, 3 speed overdrive, Manual Steering, Power Brakes and Air conditioning. Located in Southampton Pa
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Nice car brother. What money do you have into it? Do you have an asking price?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hey man,I'd like to come look at it and I am only 45 minutes from just south east of Phila in the Jersey. I'll PM you my cell and text number

Bazzil

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get ahold of the seller of this car?? No pmon this site? I've tried 2 conversations. No luck. I'd like to go get this car

slant6billy

Reaction score
I went and looked at the car yesterday afternoon. I have not made a decision. The seller is honest. This is a car well worth what he is asking. The pictures make the car to be maroon, but it actually is a caramel brown IMO. Again, I have to figure out today if I'm making a commitment, but if any of you want to look and see the car yourself, be your own judge. Respect the seller.

Bazzil

Reaction score

Sgt.8887New Member
1977 Plymouth Volare for sale it has 49,xxx miles and I bought it to convert into a Roadrunner Volare but never got around to it and it has been sitting in my garage since 2007 it ran beautifully then but hasn't run since, has bad gas odor and put outside.
225 6 cylinder 2 BBL, 3 speed overdrive, Manual Steering, Power Brakes and Air conditioning. Located in Southampton Pa
View attachment 19502 View attachment 19503 View attachment 19504 View attachment 19505 View attachment 19506 View attachment 19507 View attachment 19508 View attachment 19509 View attachment 19510 View attachment 19502
I went and looked at the car yesterday afternoon. I have not made a decision. The seller is honest. This is a car well worth what he is asking. The pictures make the car to be maroon, but it actually is a caramel brown IMO. Again, I have to figure out today if I'm making a commitment, but if any of you want to look and see the car yourself, be your own judge. Respect the seller.

ok. Thanks Billy.
Not sure what you mean by respect the seller? But good luck!

slant6billy

Reaction score
ok. Thanks Billy.
Not sure what you mean by respect the seller? But good luck!
Just meaning the guy is not ridiculous with expectations. He let me put a floor jack up under the car in his driveway, but I put down flat plat - so not to leave marks in the asphalt. He was very courteous, so be courteous back. We have seen flippers show up on this site at times wanting Barret Jackson/ Mecum money for cars. This guy is just selling a car. I've had rude sellers and buyers come around and really just wreck the experience.

Click the sellers name and then go to "Start a conversation" That is how you can Private message him. Leave you phone/ cell number. He will call you back.

Sounds like the car may be just what you are looking for. I have to get a spot logistically, move funds around, get the transportation set up. If you are more ready and more sure about the car, I say go for it.

Bazzil

Reaction score
I agree with all of the above!
I sent one message doing as you described last week and another this week. No replies.
Not a big deal though, there are lots of cars out there and I can wait. Good luck on the hopeful purchase. My life with a wife and 3 kids is a monetary logostical nightmare! Lol

barbee6043

Reaction score
might I add, in this day of stupid prices all over CL and BJ disease, it is refreshing to see some cars that are actually realistically priced, or at least an "in this world" asking price.

Sgt.8887

Reaction score
Hello and Bazzil I am sorry, I noticed your pm yesterday before Slantsixbill arrived but I went to retrieve it last night it didn't show up I am not very computer savvy. I am waiting on Slantsixbilly's decision and will be in touch after I hear from him, He did find some frame rail work that will be needed. I will ask my son what I doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back